Having trouble running out of task hours? Try some of these suggestions to reduce the task hours that you use:
Camping vs Sleeping
- Try to only camp out when it is absolutely necessary. Instead, try to only sleep at friendly/neutral settlements. Each friendly/neutral settlement has someone who will offer you a bed to sleep in that will use much fewer task hours for a night's sleep.
- Sleeping in a bed instead of camping out will also restore all of your energy/movement points instead of just some of them.
- Stock up on food items which restore your energy. By using food items instead of camping/sleeping to restore energy, you will save many task hours.
- Simulated Movement can only be restored by camping/sleeping, so try to camp/sleep only when you need to restore your movement points.
- If you are doing a lot of simulated movement, then invest in a good traveling vehicle. Vehicles use much less movement points to travel tile-to-tile than traveling on foot.
- Use perk points on perks that lower the simulated movement cost of traveling on foot or in a vehicle.
- If traveling back to a tile that you are really located at in the real world, then use the "Sim-Real-Sim Primary Tile Travel Trick". It is explained here: http://savageroadgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3761
- Real World Location movement doesn't use movement points.
- There are several pretty cheap "Time" perks that really help a lot with spending/gaining task hours.
- Task Hour Generation - 1 perk point / 20 levels - will increase the number of task hours gained during a real world hour by 1 *** These are very cheap and will help you the most if you are running into task hour trouble
- Worker Production - 3 perk points / 3 levels - will decrease the number of task hours spent during an 8 hour shift by 1
- Tile Improvement Efficiency - 1 perk points / 5 levels - will decrease the number of task hours spent when converting a hostile settlement or building a tile improvement by 1
- Sleep Comfort - 1 perk point / 3 levels - will decrease the number of task hours spent when sleeping in a bed by 1
- Camp Master - 1 perk point / 5 levels - will decrease the number of task hours spent when camping outside by 2
- Sound Sleeper - 1 perk point / 5 levels - will increase the amount of energy restored when camping outside by 5
- Outdoor Sleeper - 1 perk point / 5 levels - will increase the amount of movement points restored when camping outside by 5
List of help topics and tutorials.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest